What To Do If You Overstayed Your Visa

An overstay is when you stay in the United States longer than your visa has allowed. If you have overstayed your visa, you may be eligible for a waiver, which would mean you could avoid the three or ten year bar from entering the US again.

Find out what to do if you overstayed your US visa!

Don’t forget to Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NirenAssociates

Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/VisaPlace

Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/vpimmigration/

And like us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/visaplace/